|Uganda : Hunting Rates & Trophy Fees : Hunting Safari Rates 2013
Since 1990, Mozambique has been developing as a tourist mecca once
again. The most popular areas for holiday makers is the South Coast,
particulary Maputo, formerly known as Lourenco Marques, and the islands
of Inhaca, Benquerra and Bazaruto.
10 day Hunt including 1 Buffalo (2x1) $11000.00
10 day Hunt including 1 Buffalo (1x1) $11500.00
7 day Hunt including 1 Buffalo (2x1) $10000.00
7 day Hunt including 1 Buffalo (1x1) $10500.00
note – Quota permitting, Sable, Nyala, Crocodile, Red Duiker, Blue
Duiker, Suni, Oribi, Warthog, Bushpig, Baboon, Reedbuck & Bushbuck
can be hunted on a Buffalo package for the extra license & trophy
fee. To ensure quota is available, these must be pre-arranged.
10 day Leopard hunt including 1 Leopard and Leopard dogs $29500.00
These packages INCLUDE:
1. Licenses fees for the species listed in the package
2. Trophy fees for the species listed in the package.
3. Daily rate.
These packages & all standard safaris EXCLUDE:
1. Rifle Permit: $200.00 / rifle
2. Hunting License / client: $350.00
3. Shipment of trophies to the USA & South Africa.
4. Charter flights – as per quotation.
5. A Community Fee of $50.00 per Hunter and or Observer per night in camp.
6. Export of trophies as per Trophy Exports Mozambique price list
7: 17% Vat on all Daily Rate portion of the package.
8. Bird license of $500.00 / week / hunter
Daily rate – Big Five (1x1) $1250.00 / day
Daily rate – Big Five (2x1) $950.00 / day
Daily rate – Plains game (1x1) $650.00 / day
Daily rate – Plains game (2x1) $550.00 / day
Observer $300.00 / day
Bird Collectors $650.00 / day
Vat is not included in the above prices and is charged at 17% on Daily rates.
Balance of daily rate & license fees are payable 30 days prior to the start of your hunt.